Side-Stand Switch Eliminator KTM/Husqvarna
All newer motorcycles come with a side stand switch that kills the ignition when the side stand is open.
This can create problems when riding over bumps or going off road with an enduro or supermoto motorcycle. Additionally, the side stand switch cuts off the ignition when the side stand is removed for any reason such as trackday use.
The Side Stand Switch Eliminator by SmartMoto is a plug and play device that bypasses the standard side stand switch and fools the ECU that it is in place.
- Bypasses the side stand switch easily without any cutting or splicing.
- Lets you remove the entire side stand for trackday or off-road use and reinstall it again quickly when you need to go back to road.
- Replaces a faulty side stand switch.
High Quality Standards
- The whole product is enclosed into a special high grade resin. It is the most durable design available, it is compact and completely waterproof.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE COMPATIBILTY LIST BELOW BEFORE
- KTM > 1190 Adventure > 2013 - 2016
- KTM > 1190 RC8 > 2008 - 2016
- KTM > 1290 Super Duke > 2014 - 2015
- KTM > 1290 Super Duke > 2020 - 2021
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2008 - 2016
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2018 & 2020-2022
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2017 & 2020-2022
- KTM > 950 Super Enduro > 2006 - 2008
- KTM > 950 Super Moto SM > 2005 - 2007
- KTM > 990 Adventure > 2006 - 2013
- KTM > 990 SM/SMR/SMT > 2009 - 2013
- KTM > 990 Superduke > 2005 - 2013
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2015 -2016 & 2020-2022
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2016 & 2020-2022
- NOTE: Other 690/701 models require SSB-018
The shipping charges are at cost price via our courier network.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit. Any unwanted goods must be returned undamaged within 14 days, unused and in original packaging.
NOTE: Returns on electical components are subject to conditions imposed by the Smart Moto.
Returns & Refunds
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can reach a resolution.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.
Any unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days, undamaged/unused and in original packaging, all electrical items are subject to conditions set by Smart Moto.
The performance parts we sell are for off-road competition use and as such limited warranties apply.
We recommend these parts be fitted by a competent/professional mechanical technician using correct tools & procedures working to OEM standards. CRT Performance Parts Ltd can take no responsibility for any incorrect fitting or installation of these parts.
For the best performance results we recommend the fitting of Dynojet Power Commander to optimise the upgrades to your bike.If in doubt leave it to the professionals, be safe and enjoy your ride.
Please be advised, fitting of these non OEM approved parts may invalidate your bike's warranty terms & conditions. Consult your dealer for further details.
CRT Performance Parts Ltd take no responsibility for any loss of vehicle warranty or damage caused by incorrect fitting and set up of any parts sold for Off-Road use only.