Smart Moto SAS Eliminator Kit, KTM 690/Husqvarna 701 (PVE-030)
The secondary air injection system (SAS) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid the combustion of unburned fuel in the exhaust. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when you fit aftermarket exhausts.
The SAS Valve Eliminator kit by SmartMoto will let you remove the SAS Valve from your motorcycle completely.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
Suitable for the following models.
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2008 - 2011
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2016 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2013
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2019 - 2020
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2013
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2019 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2019 - 2020
The shipping charges are at cost price via our courier network.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit. Any unwanted goods must be returned undamaged within 14 days, unused and in original packaging.
NOTE: Returns on electical components are subject to conditions imposed by the Smart Moto.
Returns & Refunds
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please email us at email@example.com, so that we can reach a resolution.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.
Any unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days, undamaged/unused and in original packaging, all electrical items are subject to conditions set by Smart Moto.
The performance parts we sell are for off-road competition use and as such limited warranties apply.
We recommend these parts be fitted by a competent/professional mechanical technician using correct tools & procedures working to OEM standards. CRT Performance Parts can take no responsibility for any incorrect fitting or installation of these parts.
For the best performance results we recommend the fitting of Dynojet Power Commander to optimise the upgrades to your bike.If in doubt leave it to the professionals, be safe and enjoy your ride.
Please be advised, fitting of these non OEM approved parts may invalidate your bike's warranty terms & conditions. Consult your dealer for further details.
CRT Performance Parts take no responsibility for any loss of vehicle warranty or damage caused by incorrect fitting and set up of any parts sold for Off-Road use only.