Smart Moto O2 Sensor Eliminator Kit, KTM690/Husqvarna 701 (OSE-511)
The Oxygen sensors of all motorcycles are limited to catch the emission standards and in some specific throttle positions will try to alter the fuel mixture to catch the stoichiometric Air/Fuel ratio. This system is designed to improve emissions but has negative effect on performance.
The Oxygen sensor eliminator kit by SmartMoto replaces the OEM unit and forces the ECU to use the installed map without the restrictions of the Oxygen sensor.
NOTE: This part is not suitable for 2021 Euro 5 690/701 models
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque in the low and mid RPMs.
- Supports aftermarket fuel controllers that require the elimination of the Oxygen sensor.
- Supplements the installation of aftermarket exhaust systems that do not have an Oxygen sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning Oxygen sensor.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK CORRECT APPLICATION FOR YOUR MODEL/YEAR BEFORE ORDERING
To fit the following models:
- KTM > 250 EXC > 2007 - 2020
- KTM > 350 EXC / EXC-F > 2007 - 2020
- KTM > 450 EXC / EXC-F > 2007 - 2020
- KTM > 500 EXC / EXC-F > 2007 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2008 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2020
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2020
- KTM > Freeride 250 F > 2018 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 250 FE > 2014 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 501 FE > 2014 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2019 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 250i TE > 2018 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 300i TE > 2018 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 350 FE > 2017 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 450 FE > 2017 - 2020
The shipping charges are at cost price via our courier network.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit. Any unwanted goods must be returned undamaged within 14 days, unused and in original packaging.
NOTE: Returns on electical components are subject to conditions imposed by the Smart Moto.
Returns & Refunds
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can reach a resolution.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.
Any unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days, undamaged/unused and in original packaging, all electrical items are subject to conditions set by Smart Moto.
The performance parts we sell are for off-road competition use and as such limited warranties apply.
Although fitting is very easy for a competitant mechanic we reccomend you follow the fitting instructions to the letter. You need to follow the wires from the oxygen sensor to the wiring harness until you find its connector, then you disconnect it and you connect the eliminator in its place.
Then you unscrew the sensor from the exhaust and install the blanking plug in its place.
For motorcycles that have two oxygen sensors we list eliminator kits that contain two eliminators, you use the procedure above for each oxygen sensor. NOTE: CRT Performance Parts Ltd take no responsibilty for any consequences of incorrect fitting of these parts.
Please be advised, fitting of these non OEM approved parts may invalidate your bike's warranty terms & conditions. Consult your dealer for further details.
CRT Performance Parts Ltd take no responsibility for any loss of vehicle warranty or damage caused by incorrect fitting and set up of any parts sold for Off-Road use only.