Smart Moto EVAP/Canister Removal Kit , KTM 690/Husqvarna (PVE-081)
The EVAP System removal kit by SmartMoto combines the electronic Purge valve eliminator with all the required hardware to let you remove the EVAP canister, valve and tubing from your motorcycle completely.
- Disables the Fi error codes associated with the Purge valve.
- Replaces a faulty Purge valve.
- This kit enables you to remove the EVAP system and all the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The electronic Purge valve eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for these models listed below.
- KTM > 1090 Adventure / R > 2017 - 2019
- KTM > 1290 Super Adventure > 2018 - 2021
- KTM > 1290 Super Duke > 2016 - 2021
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2016 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2019 - 2021
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2019 - 2021
- KTM > 790 DUKE > 2018 - 2020
- KTM > RC 200 > 2014 - 2018
- KTM > RC 250 > 2015 - 2016
- KTM > RC 390 > 2015 - 2020
- KTM > 200 Duke > 2014 - 2016
- KTM > 250 Duke > 2015 - 2020
- KTM > 390 Duke > 2016 - 2020
- KTM > 790 Adventure > 2019 - 2021
- KTM > 890 Duke R > 2020 - 2021
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2019 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 401 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2018 - 2020
The shipping charges are at cost price via our courier network.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit. Any unwanted goods must be returned undamaged within 14 days, unused and in original packaging.
NOTE: Returns on electical components are subject to conditions imposed by the Smart Moto.
Returns & Refunds
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can reach a resolution.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.
Any unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days, undamaged/unused and in original packaging, all electrical items are subject to conditions set by Smart Moto.
The performance parts we sell are for off-road competition use and as such limited warranties apply.
We recommend these parts be fitted by a competent/professional mechanical technician using correct tools & procedures working to OEM standards. CRT Performance Parts Ltd can take no responsibility for any incorrect fitting or installation of these parts.
For the best performance results we recommend the fitting of Dynojet Power Commander to optimise the upgrades to your bike.If in doubt leave it to the professionals, be safe and enjoy your ride.
Please be advised, fitting of these non OEM approved parts may invalidate your bike's warranty terms & conditions. Consult your dealer for further details.
CRT Performance Parts Ltd take no responsibility for any loss of vehicle warranty or damage caused by incorrect fitting and set up of any parts sold for Off-Road use only.