Silicone Hose Kits KTM690/Husqvarna 701 (UK Product)
AS3 Performance silicone radiator hoses, made from strong high quality silicone with a polyester reinforcement which makes them much stronger and more durable than the standard OEM hoses and making them less vulnerable to puncture or damage even in the most extreme temperatures.
2014-2021 KTM 690 SMC R
2014-2021 KTM 690 Enduro R
2016-2021 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
2016-2021 Husqvarna 701 Supermoto
- Made from high quality pure silicone with polyester reinforcement
- Much stronger and more durable than stock hose
- All AS3 Performance hoses are 3 ply and 4.5mm thick
- Smooth & larger inner diameter increases coolant flow to engine
- Can withstand extreme temperatures from 428 degrees down to minus 60!
- Stronger & higher capacity for coolant than stock rubber hose
- Will not perish like rubber
- Much stronger and less vulnerable to puncture
- UK company with 12 month guarantee
- The hoses in the picture are the exact hoses you will receive
The shipping charges are at cost price via our courier network.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.Any unwanted goods must be returned undamaged within 14 days, unused and in original packaging.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please email us at email@example.com, so that we can reach a resolution.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.
Any unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days, undamaged/unused and in original packaging.
The performance parts we sell are for off-road competition use and as such limited warranties apply.
We recommend these parts be fitted by a competent/professional mechanical technician using correct tools & procedures working to OEM standards. CRT Performance Parts Ltd can take no responsibility for any incorrect fitting or installation of these parts.
If in doubt leave it to the professionals, be safe and enjoy your ride.
Please be advised, fitting of these non OEM approved parts may invalidate your bike's warranty terms & conditions. Consult your dealer for further details.
CRT Performance Parts Ltd take no responsibility for any loss of vehicle warranty or damage caused by incorrect fitting and set up of any parts sold for Off-Road use only.