SAS Eliminator Blanking Plate (BLP-201)
The SAS eliminator Block Off plate kit by SmartMoto contains a CNC machined block off plate and an airbox cap and will let you disable the standard SAS cover.
High Quality Standards
- The SAS block off plate is made by CNC machined 6061 aluminium.
- The rubber cap is special heat resistant cap for high durability.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the models below.
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2016 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2019 - 2021
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2019 - 2021
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2017 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2017 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2019 - 2020
The shipping charges are at cost price via our courier network.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.Any unwanted goods must be returned undamaged within 14 days, unused and in original packaging.
These performance upgrades are in short supply and due to shipping and recent UK HMRC regulations delivery times can't be guaranteed.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please email us at email@example.com, so that we can reach a resolution.
Returns: The customer is responsible for cost of return shipping and depending on resasons for return will be either be refunded or offered replacement parts or credit.
Any unwanted goods must be returned within 14 days, undamaged/unused and in original packaging.
The performance parts we sell are for off-road competition use and as such limited warranties apply.
We recommend these parts be fitted by a competent/professional mechanical technician using correct tools & procedures working to OEM standards. CRT Performance Parts Ltd can take no responsibility for any incorrect fitting or installation of these parts.
For the best performance results we recommend the fitting of Dynojet Power Commander to optimise the upgrades to your bike.If in doubt leave it to the professionals, be safe and enjoy your ride.
Please be advised, fitting of these non OEM approved parts may invalidate your bike's warranty terms & conditions. Consult your dealer for further details.
CRT Performance Parts Ltd take no responsibility for any loss of vehicle warranty or damage caused by incorrect fitting and set up of any parts sold for Off-Road use only.